Wednesday, November 9

Another year older...

Well, my day of birth was great.
I figured I'd have been lost in reflection, feeling old and wondering where my mis-spent youth had gone but when the big day came there was no celebration formally planned but I had a perma-smile on my face from thoughts of all my good fortune in life - good friends, good family, good times, good job, and a sunny day.
(Thanks to all of you who made it special).

Oh yeah and yesterday I photographed Marcus Naslund while he and his family had a beluga encounter. He laughed at my wit. He also asked for my phone number but I told him I was taken. I'm what you call a loyal girlfriend.

It's raining again today.

7 comments:

Linds said...

check out my flickr photos.
I don't have a photo of him asking me out because, well, I was too busy letting him down.
He is pretty cute though...
(just click on any of my past photos to go to my library)

hmm... I wonder if it's a breach of privacy to post that...

Linds said...

I guess he didn't technically ask me out.
Though, he said it with his eyes.

Anonymous said...

linds - that is totally stalker photo material. hmmm... asked for your number, like your employee number, to report the crazy aquarium staff that went all paparazzi... if we consider the unlikely scenario that he asked for your number, let's also consider the very real possibility that he adn his wife were looking for a back up babysitter. :)

Linds said...

first of all, we all know what babysitter is code for...

and second of all, I was actually SUPPOSED to be taking photos of him and his family. I admit, that photo is a bit stalker-esqe, however it was taken for my manager's benefit since she was not at work (she's a huge canucks fan). If it ends up next to my bedstand at home, that's purely a coincidence :)
(jk)

Anonymous said...

happy happy belated birthday! i hear it's supposed to be a great year for scorpios.

Linds said...

Thanks LP!
Happy Belated anniversary of your birth too!
I have also heard about this "great Scorpio year" and I look forward to taking over the world with you, reaping the benefits of the stars alinging (?!)... Or maybe just drinking good beer and slurring to everyone that it's "our" year. whatever.
So far in "our" year, I've already been given a camera, hit on by a 21 year old and had cake - and it's just the beginning.

Here's hoping our year is fantastic for both of us!

Linds said...

(I know kate...HOT. I tried to keep the giggling school girl to a minimum.)